Yesterday Rich had tons of work to do, since he has been traveling so much lately, so Carter and I headed to the Fort Worth Livestock Show and Rodeo. This was after we all went to church and then went out to eat. It was such a beautiful day. I really enjoyed spending the day with him....oh to be 4 again.
In this picture, he was soooo proud of himself because he had "braved" the bulls. However he still wasn't comfortable enough to stand in the middle. Yesterday we bought him a cowboy hat. He wanted to be like the other "Cowboys". Today, when I told him to go upstairs and get dressed for swim lessons, this is how he dressed himself. The shirt says "A bad day hunting with Dad beats a good day shopping with Mom".
Riding the rides.Showing off his cowboy hat...
The rodeo...
Happy, happy boy!
And last, but not least, I have to post a picture of my "little booger".
Have a wonderful week!


Monday, February 4, 2008
My Cowboy!
Posted by Susan P at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the pics!! They made my Tuesday.
Post a Comment