Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family

Last weekend, we went to Tyler to spend some time with my Mom's side of the family. Several of my cousins were in town. We went to an indoor waterpark and then on Sunday had the family over for hamburgers. It was fun! Sooooooooooo many boys running around!



This is my cousin Todd's little boy. He looks JUST like his Daddy!
Aunt Marsha, cousin Melissa and Landon



The "older" cousins.
This is all of the little cousins (all boys!). They were facing directly into the sun. They were trying soooo hard to smile for the camera.

Much better, now they are out of the sun!

Gotta run! About to be late for Carter's friends bday party! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Amanda E said...

I really think I need a camera like yours. Those pictures are amazing. I guess I could just always "borrow" my moms. That would be cheaper... :-)