Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer is almost here!

Okay, so maybe I am not good at 30 days of posting. At least I am doing better, right? Here are some pool pics from the other day. The pool is still too cold for Rich and I, but Carter doesn't mind! Landon kind-of just likes to play in it with his feet. When you would put his body in, he would tighten up all over because it was so cold.

Not much is going on around here. I say not much, but I feel like I run around all day long and never get anything accomplished! I hope everyone is doing good. I will try to post more this weekend, but I can't promise anything. LOL :)




3 comments:

Amanda E said...

Don't feel bad. As you can see, I'm a major loser at the 30-day blog challenge! As always, I love your new pics. Unfortunately, the only pools we'll get this summer is the rec center and our big, blow up one!!

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I don't like swimming in cold water either, so I don't blame you for not getting in!

HeltonTexas said...

Looks like they are matching precious brothers! CUTE!