Texas weather is crazy! It is in the 70's on Sunday...it snows last night...and today it is 60 and sunny! Crazy. I was really hoping the snow would stick and Carter would get to stay home from school today and play in it. No such luck! I guess Landon liked the cold morning, though. He went to bed at 7:30 last night and slept until 10:00 this morning (he usually wakes up between 7:30-8:00)
Last weekend, Carter had his first soccer game. His team name is the "Mighty Tornadoes", but we were very excited his unifoms were "Aggie" color.Warming-up. It was a chilly morning.
Landon got all bundled up to show his support.
Carter did not score a goal, but he did kick the ball a few times.
Landon's support didn't last long...
That night, we went out-to-eat at Gloria's with our friends Kirsten, Rodney and Grayson (who just turned one).
On Monday, Carter got his first stripe on his belt at karate. He was very excited! After you are there for so many classes, you can get your stripe if you know your phone #, address and how to call 911.
We are getting ready for a neighborhood garage sale this weekend. I came across the outfit on the left. It is a long-leg, long-arm outfit. This is what Landon was suppose to wear home from the hospital. The one on the right is what he wears now. He didn't end up wearing the outfit on the left because while Rich and I were watching a CPR video (had to do this before we could take him home from NICU), the nurse got him all ready in his car seat for us. I didn't have the heart to take him out and change him after that.
Landon HATES tummy time, but will look at himself in the mirror for a little bit. He will then either roll over to his back or just throw his arms down by his side and scream bloody murder!
And here is my brown-hair, brown-eyed, bald-head BEAUTY!
It has taken me forever to write this post. In the middle of it, I put Landon down for nap. I do have to say that both of my boys have always been wonderful at going to bed, on their own (and not requiring forever rocking). So...I put Landon in bed and come downstairs. After a little bit, he starts screaming so I go upstairs to rock him. I get him out, rock him and within 5 minutes he is sound asleep. When I go to put him back in bed, I see that there is POOP all over the bed (no wonder he was screaming). He had a blow out and I had been rocking him with poop all over him and now me! And NO, I did not smell it! So...I clean him up, clean me up, and the bed and now he is wide awake. He actually giggled on the way back down the stairs. Stinker!
Have a great week!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Our week in a "nutshell".
Posted by Susan P at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you've been a posting fool, I'm totally cracking up at the poop story. poor kid (and MOMMY!)
Post a Comment