Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter outfits

I took the boys to Portrait Inovations today for pictures. For 9.95, you can pick one pose and get a TON of pictures. It sure is harder finding one GOOD pose when you have two boys you are trying to get to smile at the same time. This was the best one I could find....this is a picture I took of the actual picture (so the quality is a little different). I really wanted one of Landon smiling, but all the ones where he was smiling either didn't have Carter smiling or didn't show his big, round brown eyes (basically his eyes were squinting). Oh well...we will try again next time. For $10, I thought this was pretty good...

Since it was rainy ALL day yesterday, I took the easel down (from upstairs) and Carter painted for over an hour. Landon was very content watching him the ENTIRE time.

3 comments:

Amanda E said...

I wish I had a big brother to entertain my 2!! The picture is adorable. I LOVE their outfits! I must say, you have 2 very handsome boys:-)

HeltonTexas said...

I love their outfits and the hat is adorable!
Carter is Mr. Picaso!

nada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.