So I am officially a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! I am really excited, for several reasons. I absolutely LOVE Mary Kay, it gives me something to do (not that I have much spare time, but I always enjoy having more than one project to work on) and it also gives us extra spending money...which we can all use! I will be having an Open House at my house on July 20th at 2:00 pm. As soon as I get out to get stamps, I will be sending my friends who live close an invitation. To my friends who live far away...you can always place an order on line and I ALWAYS ship for free! Or you can even have a web show and try to earn free products (like my friend Amanda). Visit my website at www.marykay.com/suspaddack
THANK YOU!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Mary Kay
Posted by Susan P at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment