Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random Pics


Mary kay party..doesn't this look fun. Anyone want one? I do travel...


Samantha, Emma's big sister, feeding Landon...

And this is what his face looked like afterwards...

When I'm too much to handle, crawling around, Mommy puts me in a box! LOL! No seriously, he loves to play in this box and sometimes he will do it for about an hour while I cook dinner!

Landon likes getting into things he is not suppose to these days. He really likes it when you tell him no, then he just does it more...



We also went to Wet-n-Wild recently with the Tracers (thanks Mom and Dad for the free tickets!). It was fun, but I didn't take my camera. Landon stayed with his Aunt Lindsey for the day. She needs to practice for when it is her time to have kids...hopefully sooner, rather than later! Right Linds?

Here is a video of Landon, our musician. Sorry no pics of Carter in this post! I'll make sure to take tons at the beach.

1 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

big boy toy for Landon...nice music!
have fun at the beach!!!