I am sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been so crazy around here. Lots of sick kiddos (stomach bugs and RSV), minor surgery procedures and a sick Mommy. Plus I have about 1000 pics to download off of my new camera and I just haven't found time to do it. I will make it my mission this weekend! For now, I did take this cute video of Landon playing the guitar today. He loves to play it and dance around. Have a wonderful weekend. I am LOVING this awesome weather...even if I do have a nasty cold!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
We are still here!
Posted by Susan P at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE IT! What a freakin' cutie!!
wow, Landon looks big!
Jaxon has a good idea, let's start a garage band! Jaxon has the drums, Landon has the guitar, we need a singer and a bass player...
I love that guitar, should get one for J.
Haha! Well don't feel to bad considering Addyson is TWO years and four months, not 16 months. I've gone in twice and tried to change that slide and repost the video, but I can't get it to work!! It's driving me crazy. Oh well! People will just think she's a child prodigy I guess. =)
LOVE your new video!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment