Okay guys-
I have been told by many that people have been giving up on me and blogging! LOL! Please don't give up! So...in order to restore your "faith" in me, I will be posting a blog a day for the next 30 days. I don't know how I will find the time, but I need you guys back...ha ha!
I have tons of pics to download and many that I haven't had time to post, so I will not have a problem in the picture department.
The title of this post is MESSY, MESSY Landon. 99% of the time, I let Landon just feed himself. Hey...he has to learn, right? However, this is usually the mess I have to clean up afterwards! For some reason, I can't get the picture up top to move down so it will have to stay there. Landon saw his brother eating caramel and apples and decided he wanted some to go along with his cheerios.Landon eating spaghetti...
So now I challenge ALL of my blogger friends to do the 30 day blog challenge! Come on guys, it will be fun!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
30 day Blog Challenge!
Posted by Susan P at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
All I can say is WOW! For some reason I decided to click on your link even though I figured it would still say "We are Still here!". So.. I'm down with the blog challenge.. but do they all need to include pictures?? I might have to take 3 days off next week..HA!! I guess that really isn't fully partaking in the 30 day blog challenge, now is it... K.. I'll do my best!!
Post a Comment