Last week we went to Rockport for 5 days with the Paddacks. We had a good time swimming, sight-seeing and just relaxing. Here are some pics from the beach. As always (lately), I have been so busy. I have a lot going on before Carter starts kindergarten...yes kindergarten! Landon is now pulling up and standing. He also has his first two teeth! Maybe a longer update one day, but for now here are some pics.
Beach day in Rockport!
Carter and Daddy found a crab.
Dat who? All you Aggies will understand this pic...
Check out those legs...
Carter in front of a shrimp boat.
Landon ready to eat!
Feeding the sea gulls in Port Aransas...
At the Chorpus Christi aquarium...
Landon sound asleep in his pack-n-play. They had a crib, but after the first day we realized he slept better in this. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Rockport, Texas
Posted by Susan P at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of all your fun vacations. Ours just seem to get cancelled!!! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment