I have a bunch of random Easter pics I thought I would go ahead and post.
Both of the boys have a mouth full of candy.
There was a petting zoo at the church.
I didn't get many pics of Landon in his Easter outfit. I will have to put him in it to take bluebonnet pictures soon.
Carter's Easter outfit...
Landon "sneaking" jelly beans. He LOVES them, but he sticks about 20 in his mouth at once and waits for them to dissolve.
Cousins...
Mike, Candice and Mason...
Katie and Allie...
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Easter Pics Take 2!
Posted by Susan P at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome awesome pictures. I snagged some off your blog for our memories as well. We had your crockpot recipe last night and Kyle gave it two thumbs up!
Love the Easter pictures! Landon is growing SO fast. I can't believe it!! I miss seeing my little friend Carter biking around the neighborhood!!
The boys were SO handsome at Easter. A couple of cuties!
Post a Comment