The above picture is Landon saying "Shame on Mommy!". I know, I know...I slipped on my 30 day challenge. We had the garage sale Saturday....It totally WIPED me out. It took me all day yesterday just to get my house back in order. We had 4 families set up at our house. Between the Moms, Dads and kids, I think we had like 14 people over here. It had stormed the previous day and night, so TONS of mud and grass were tracked through my house.
I did get my Easter pictures downloaded. So that I can spread out my pictures (hey, I do have about 25 more posts to go), I am only going to post a few today.
We tried to get our picture taken with the Easter Bunny at Aunt Pam's church. Landon was NOT a fan (somehow I am not surprised).
Here I am trying to convince him that the Easter Bunny is a "good" guy...This is the grip he had on me....
This was the best picture I could get. I HAD to be in the picture too. He would not let me let go of him. Notice he would not take his eye off of the bunny!
Monday, April 20, 2009
I'm back!
Posted by Susan P at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment