Okay, so I have been soooooooo behind (6 months to be exact) on blogging. I guess everyone just needs a break sometimes. My life has been so busy and crazy these last few months. I am going to do my best to catch you up on what has been going on in my life. Lets start back in February....
So one night Laura and I were talking about how nice a vacation would be. Well, wouldn't you know with us, 2 weeks later we were on a boat. Kids were off to the Grandparents and we were off to Cozumel. It was a quick but fun trip.
Oh and Jeff hit the jackpot on the dollar slot. I was a tad bit jealous but he did buy me a purse. That helped ease the pain!
Take note of "Galveston" water vs the turquoise blue "Cozumel" water.



Saturday, August 14, 2010
Cruising with Friends
Posted by Susan P at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO glad you are BACK to blogging!!!
Holy crap. Ryan just had to pick me up off the floor!!! ;-) Just to let you know, I seriously have been waiting (and checking every few days) since your cruise to SEE the pictures!!! I'm SO happy you're back!!!
Post a Comment