Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Nice Surprise!!

So before I booked my cruise, I took a pregnancy test "just to make sure". After all, what is the fun of cruising if you can't have a pina colada. The test came back negative, so we booked the cruise. Two days later, we got a POSITIVE! We waited to tell everyone until after our cruise.

I had the boys shirts made that said "Big Brother" and "Bigger Brother". We gave Carter his shirt first and he put it on (still not getting it). We then showed him Landon's shirt. It took a few minutes, but he finally got it (as you see in the picture). We then framed the black and white picture and gave a copy to the Grandparents. That is how we broke the news.

We are super thrilled to be expecting a 3rd. It was something that we wanted but did not know if I should be pregnant again (with my past history). We finally decided to just put it in Gods hand.



0 comments: