Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Carter!


IMG_8174, originally uploaded by suspaddack.

I can still remember every detail of your BIRTH DAY 7 years ago. It seems like just yesterday! Although I can't wait to see what you become, you need to stop growing up so fast!! You are a wonderful son and a terrific big brother. You are into legos, star wars, gi joes, wii and your new toy Ipod touch. You love to wake up early and you hit the floor running. You make people laugh because you love to tell stories. You can't wait for hunting season so that you can spend time with your Daddy. Your best friend is Emma and your even better friend is your brother Landon. You can't wait for Bennett to be born and I can't wait to see you with him. We love you Carter Sterling Paddack!!

4 comments:

guillotfamily said...

I am so glad your blogging again!! Love that picture with Landon looking up at him. It is just too sweet. Hope you have a fabulous birthday Carter!

Amanda E said...

Happy Birthday to Carter! Will you be going to Build a Bear this year??

ChelseaSalomone said...

Happy Birthday Carter! I too am glad you're back to blogging. I've missed seeing the pictures and getting updates. Guess I should try and make it to Keno more so I could hear for real...

HeltonTexas said...

whoa 7 years old!!! man, I've known you almost forever. ha ha